Back by popular demand!
After its stunning success in 2016, we are excited to announce the one-night return of
Saturday, 16 June 2018, doors open at 7 p.m, show starts 8pm
Salle de Perdtemps, Nyon
All your favourite elements of the last edition will be back: astonishing acts, charming comperes, jovial judges, and superb surprises! Enjoy food and drinks at a downstairs table with family and friends, or just watch the show from the balcony. You'll be astonished at the many talents of our GAOS family.
To make this edition even better than the last, we are introducing some changes.
- This year’s event will be ticketed, to make sure that everyone who wants to come along can!
- Please PRINT your PAYMENT RECEIPT, this is your entry ticket.
- There are no allocated seats, so come early. The doors will open at 7 p.m. You may sit up downstairs or upstairs (but no food is permitted upstairs).
- The event is catered - hot and cold food and drinks will be sold at the bar before and during the show.
- Please do not bring any of your own food or drink. You will not be allowed to bring them into the venue.
- Any unsold tickets will be sold at the door on the night (20 francs for children, 20 francs for members, 30 francs for non-members).
- This year, we will have prizes for junior and adult categories. We want to encourage as many members - young, old and in between - to get involved!